Welcome to the 2018 Academy Awards, where we show our appreciation for the colleagues who inspire and support us, put in the extra effort and make us smile.
Please enter the name of the colleague you’d like to vote for against each of the categories below. To show some extra appreciation and help us really celebrate our winners on the day, it would be great if you could include a comment about why you feel they deserve to win.
You might find it helpful to keep the Academy’s values in mind when you’re casting your vote. They are:
- We are PASSIONATE: We are committed to improving leadership in the NHS and in turn patient care
- We are OPEN: We are respectful, supporting others to be the best they can be
- We are COURAGEOUS: We are willing to think differently, take on big tasks and challenge
- We are INCLUSIVE: We are fair, appreciating each person as a unique individual
- We are ACCOUNTABLE: We take responsibility for tasks, results, value and quality
Thank you for supporting your colleagues by casting your vote. You’ll hear about the winners at the Academy Award ceremony on 13 December.